DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Aerospace Plastics Market, by Polymer Type (Polyetheretherketone (PEEK), Polyphenyl Sulfide (PPS), Polycarbonate (PC), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Others), by Aircraft Type, by Application, by Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Aerospace Plastics Market stood at $12 billion in 2019 and is expected to witness sluggish growth during 2020 to 2025.
The COVID-19 outbreak across the globe has had an adverse impact on aerospace plastics market, globally. Due to this crisis, manufacturing industries stopped production as supply chain got disrupted, workforce dislocation and steep decline in the demand was observed, which has also made it challenging to predict the recovery trajectory in future. The Aerospace industry no doubt can be considered as one of the most affected industries like hospitality as consumer demand has dropped significantly and led to a huge impact on aerospace plastics industry. In addition, lack of standardization in manufacturing technologies and trained personnel is anticipated to hinder the growth of the market.
The market for aerospace plastics has been segmented into polymer type, aircraft type, application and region. Based on type of polymer type, the market is segmented into PEEK, PMMA, PC, PPS and ABS. Among these polymer types, PEEK is dominating the market and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) is an economical alternative to polycarbonate and is expected to register comparatively higher growth during forecast period. In the aerospace industry, it is extensively used in manufacturing the canopies, windshields, etc., of the aircraft. Further, for the military aircraft, PMMA is used as a substitute for glass to manufacture airplane windows. Further, based on aircraft type, the market is bifurcated into commercial and military. Among these sub segments, commercial aircraft is expected to command majority market share between 2020 and 2025.
Based on region, the market is segmented into Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, North America and rest of the world. Among these regions, North America is the leading market for aerospace plastics, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Notably, the demand is higher in North America, as key aircraft manufacturers like Boeing and Bombardier are based in the region. Some of the leading companies operating in the Aerospace Plastics market are SABIC, Victrex plc, Drake Plastics Ltd, Solvay, BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Vantage Plane Plastics, Quadrant Engineering Plastics, among others.
The Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Aerospace Plastics market, in terms of value and volume.
- To forecast the Global Aerospace Plastics Market based on polymer type, aircraft type, application and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Aerospace Plastics Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Aerospace Plastics Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Global Aerospace Plastics Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of Aerospace Plastics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors to be considered for product selection
4.2. Factors influencing purchase decision
4.3. Challenges/issues faced post purchase
4.4. Unmet needs
5. Global Aerospace Plastics Industry Overview
6. Global Aerospace Plastics Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size and Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share and Forecast
6.2.1. By Polymer Type (Polyetheretherketone (PEEK), Polyphenyl Sulfide (PPS), Polycarbonate (PC), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA), Others)
6.2.2. By Aircraft Type (Commercial and Military Aircrafts)
6.2.3. By Application (Flight Deck & Cockpit, Cabin Interiors and Structures)
6.2.4. By Company
6.2.5. By Region
6.3. Market Attractive Index
7. North America Aerospace Plastics Market Outlook
8. Europe Aerospace Plastics Market Outlook
9. Asia – Pacific Aerospace Plastics Market Outlook
10. Rest of the World Aerospace Plastics Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Pricing Analysis
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Benchmarking
14.2. Company Profiles (Leading companies)
14.2.2. Victrex plc
14.2.3. Drake Plastics Ltd
14.2.4. Solvay S.A.
14.2.5. BASF SE
14.2.6. Evonik Industries AG
14.2.7. Vantage Plane Plastics
14.2.8. Quadrant Engineering Plastics AG
14.2.9. Paco Plastics & Engineering Inc.
14.2.10. Polyflour Plastics BV
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nqke5